Mafalda Costa's October Favorites

sábado, novembro 02, 2013




It's time for another monthly favorite! For October one of the things I've been wearing tho most is my faux leather black jacket! I absolutly love the way it makes any oufit much more interesting and it's also very warm, which for me is a great advantage! This one has white soft fur inside which makes it cozy and great for fall and winter. At this point I couldn't imagine October without it!

Está na altura de mais um post sobre os favoritos do mês! Em Outubro uma das coisas que mais vesti foi o meu casaco de imitação de cabedal preto! Adoro a forma como torna qualquer conjunto muito mais interessante e é muito quente, o que para mim é uma grande vantagem. Este modelo tem pelo branco no interior, o que o torna muito mais confortável e é ótimo para o outono e inverno. Por esta altura, não conseguiria imaginar Outubro sem ele!

Faux Leather jacket: Bershka

Kiss, MC

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook